- On sale!
Nexum Galaxy + PROMOS
1 to 4 players
25 'for 2 players, 45' for 3 players and 55 'for 4 players.
Extreme strategy (base game without chance, without events, just your mind against that of your rivals).
Strategic management of resources and positioning to achieve victories in Combat and Technological Relics.
Ability to surprise until the end. "Nothing is lost until it is lost."
Simple rules, minimal elements for its genre.
From 8 years old
For gamers and the uninitiated.
Space theme with immersion in science fiction
Different levels going up to generations with particular abilities of each group of civilizations.
3x4 solar systems discs, 29x4 ships, 32 energy tokens, 4 victory discs, plus reminders...
To make up the game board, three Planetary Systems are placed on the table for each participating player.
Each Planetary System is made up of a star and three planets:
- An initial system, the color of the player, whose largest planet is the "Tann" or possessor of the Tannhäuser Gate, through which its four initial ships are supposed to have arrived.
- A large system, with three large planets and a Tech Relic on one of them.
- A small system, with a large planet, a medium, and a small one, which houses another of the Technological Relics that carry the NEXUM.
That is, there are six Planetary Systems for one and two players, up to twelve Systems for four players, each game being able to have a different composition, forcing strategies to be rethought. The turn is not significant, but if they touch or not, because it will affect the cost of movement between them.
All players will start with three energy units and four ships on their planet “Tann”.
The turn system is different depending on whether there are one, two, three, or four players, following the corresponding mini-board.
It is always made up of one or two phases, these being "Management" or "Navigation".
In the "Management" phase, energy is obtained for each Astro that one owns and then there is the possibility of creating ships on controlled planets, in exchange for energy.
In the "Navigation" phase, you can navigate at different distances and costs, and you can conquer an Astro with or without combat, providing energy loot according to the size of the star. The combats are by majority of ships, with the cost of sacrifice in the function of the defense.
Stars have limitations and special appropriation, defense, and destruction properties.
Technological Relics endow those who occupy them with special properties, being able to take them to other Planets and accumulate them in combined effect.
There are two ways to win the Battle for this Sector of GALAXY: Either by winning a minimum number of fights or by owning a certain number of Relics, both according to the number of players.
(EXTRACTS FROM THE CODE "CIVILITAS", WHICH CONTAINS THE PRESERVED LEGACIES OF THE HISTORY OF THE CIVILIZATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE):
THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY……
… Millions of years have passed since the ancient Humans, who arose on the mythical Earth, discovered the technology of stellar travel.
Their descendants, Settlers of Planetary Systems, have traveled the galaxies fighting countless alien species to expand their influence and ensure their survival.
Now they have almost nothing to do with what it was before, and each group of civilizations that has survived has been thanks to its split, evolution, and specialization in the domain of one of the foundations of nature (matter, energy, data, and space-time). Everyone is aware that they lack the knowledge that will allow them to absorb others to gain absolute control. What they call NEXUM…
THE “NEXUM”, DISCOVERED IN “GALAXY”…
As a result of the merger of a black hole and a neutron star, one kilonova has exploited alongside the forgotten and remote GALAXY. This has put the focus on from all corners of the Universe in the remains of the Athavian civilization, which before its destruction had secretly reached the maximum knowledge that the ancient codices call NEXUM and the absolute power that it carries. Until that unexpected annihilation, the Atavians had succeeded
dodge attention to GALAXY, progressing silently for the last five hundred million years of the second eon after the Big Bang.
Now the most powerful Groups of Civilizations are arriving from the most remote parts of the Universe through the limited TANNHÄUSER’ GATES. They will fight for the domain of GALAXY and the secrets that the scattered TECHNOLOGICAL RELICS, which they contain the scattered NEXUM knowledge. You will be in command of one of the four armies to control the galaxy and its secrets:
- Collective Gnomicon (blue squad): They are cold machines that work like multisensory swarms endowed with collective intelligence. Greater potential: Supercalculation, with which they coordinate attacks and foresee many dangers. Against: They don't feel, and do not take prisoners. Element: Information, predictive calculation.
- Psychon (yellow squad): Highly energetic beings who dominate almost all frequencies. Greater potential: Electromagnetically alter the will of others.
Against: Bad to win and worse to lose. Element: Energy, control of communication.
- Clonix (red squad): Army composed of all kinds of cyborg beings that are drones, from an undisclosed galaxy, for what remains of the ancient human species. Greater potential: Military experience. Against: Absolute neglect of personal appearance. Element: Space-time. Exquisite punctuality.
- Bionts (green squad): The deadliest combination of all life forms that they have assimilated in their travels through the galaxies. Greater potential: Defense and infection. Cons: They are recognized by the strong smell of garlic. Element: Matter. Replica of any form of life.
Each Group of civilizations has managed to use a Tannhäuser Gate to deliver a few spaceships to a Tann (Initial Planet), with very limited energy resources.
From that point of arrival, conquer planets, requisition loot, extract energy, capture Relics, craft, and mobilize new ships to achieve absolute control of the NEXUM that is scattered throughout GALAXY!
45 cards size 44x68mm (mini euro)
14 circular tiles, 45 cards, 196 markers and 2 rulebooks.
- Game Duration (minutes)
- Game Type
Movies / TV / Radio / Novel / Comic / Video Game based
Video Game Theme
- Eclipse Editorial
- Enrique Prieto Catalán
- Card size (mm)
- 44x68 mini euro
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- On sale!
- On sale!
No customer reviews for the moment.